Extract from the general conditions of sale:
Article 7 - Delivery.
- Parcels are shipped from Monday to Friday in the 72 hours following the payment of an order, outside the holiday, unless otherwise stated and subject to the availability of products. Any order placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be treated from the following Monday, excluding holidays.
- An e-mail informs the customer from the parcel delivery to the carrier and communicates a link to the site of that carrier allowing him to follow his parcel. The customer can also find the information about his package, on the site, by clicking on the permanent links "command followed" or "My account", at the top right of the site.
- Delivery is deemed to be made upon delivery of the product to the customer. The follow-up of parcels indicating the delivery of the package to the client will be proof of transport and issuance. Delivery can only intervene if the customer is up to date with his obligations to the seller.
The shipping charges listed below include a particularly neat, oversized and protected packaging as well as postal fees
Delivery in metropolitan France.
- Parcels are shipped to Metropolitan France in Colissimo followed and delivered by La Poste within 2 or 3 working days.
- We will always do everything we can to ship your package as soon as possible, most of the time the same day or the next day, according to the time of receipt of your order
- Deliveries are made from Monday to Saturday, between 9 am and 12 pm, by passage from the recipient's home factor. In case of absence, the factor filed a notice of passage mentioning the date and address of the post office where the package can be withdrawn upon presentation of a piece of identification.
From the date mentioned on the notice of passage, the recipient has 10 days to withdraw his package.
After this period, it will automatically be returned to the seller. The customer shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
- The shipping costs for a Colissimo 48H followed are charged 6,10 € to the customer for a shipment to Metropolitan France.
- The shipping costs are offered for all orders of € 39 or more and only for a shipment to metropolitan France.
- Delivery is possible in most European countries and major countries of the world. Depending on your choice when selection of the carrier, the parcels are shipped by La Poste in Colissimo International (counter-signature) or in normal package without follow-up.
The indicative deadlines for routing products are 3 to 6 working days for Europe, 5 to 10 working days for the rest of the world, depending on the country of destination. In case of absence, the factor filed a notice of passage mentioning the date and address of the post office where the package can be withdrawn upon presentation of a piece of identification.
More, for deliveries outside metropolitan France, the customer undertakes to pay all taxes due to the importation of products: customs duties, value added tax, and any other taxes due under the laws of the law. country of receipt of the order.
The customer is the sole responsible for verifying the import possibilities of the products ordered under the law of the country of delivery.
The seller is not required to check and inform the customer of customs duties and applicable taxes. To know them, the seller advises the customer to inquire with the competent authorities of his country.
- Colissimo shipping rates are € 10.50 for TOMs, € 9.50 for DOMs and € 12.10 for Europe (EU), € 12.10 for Europe Non EU, and 23 , 70 € for the rest of the world.
- The shipping costs are offered for all orders of € 80.00 or more.