Liquid To Frost 1 Kg - Polinea - Production suspended indefinitely
Powder ST 106 dilute with water for liquid solution preparation.
Soaking or immersion in 1 to 4 minutes.
New formula, even more effective!
- The powder is packaged in a 1 kg bag to be diluted in full in 40 cl or 400 g of hot water.
- Soaking in 1 to 4 minutes depending on the temperature, optimal use between 20 and 40 degrees.
Below 10 degrees, the product no longer frosts.
- Yield of 3 to 4 m2 per kg.
- The liquid solution is kept away from the air for several months, reused according to yield and until the chemical reaction is exhausted.
- Used by professionals and suitable for individuals, leader in France since 2009 in the deposing of glass.
- The cream does not frost Pyrex and other borosilicated glasses.